Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Black Sheep ~~ Independent Knitting/Crochet Store!!

I don't really visit independent yarn stores all that often for my knitting needs, as I usually shop for my knitting supplies at either Joann Fabric and Craft Stores or Michaels Stores. 

However, I recently visited The Black Sheep, a yarn store in downtown Encinitas, California. The Black Sheep has been in business for 40 years and specializes in natural fiber yarn. I was super impressed with their retail storefront... 
I'd say that The Black Sheep is the BEST independent retail yarn store I've been to date! My visit to The Black Sheep really had me excited about improving my knitting skills as there are so many types of awesome yarns I could use in various knitting projects in the future as my skills improve.

The Black Sheep has a large, retail storefront with a vast array of yarn supplies to suit all knitting, crocheting, and yarncrafting needs and tastes. Plus, a large selection of knitting and crocheting needles as well as other notions. 

The staff member I interacted with during my visit was also helpful, nice, and knowledgeable. Too bad I no longer live in the San Diego area as I have the feeling that I'd be visiting The Black Sheep on a regular basis for my knitting needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment