Thursday, September 24, 2015

Garter Stitch Hat (Pattern L0336B) --- Beginning Knit Pattern From Lion Brand Yarn!!

My New Garter Stitch Hat
I finished making my first knit hat ever! It was an easy hat to make and it was made by using the garter stitch.


I used Lion Brand Pattern # L0336B to make this Garter Stitch Hat. This pattern is for the beginner and it may be downloaded for FREE from the Lion Brand Yarn website. Simply visit the Lion Brand website and search for the pattern using the pattern number listed above.

I made my knit hat using Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® Yarn. I think I made the hat in the Sandstone yarn color, but am not 100% on color. I threw away the label, so I don't have it to refer to any longer. I also used size 13 (9mm), 14-inch straight wood knitting needles to make my version of the Garter Stitch Hat. 

Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment