Friday, October 30, 2015

I Made My 2nd Newsprint Poncho (Pattern L32425) From Lion Brand

Newsprint Poncho 
Last night, I finished knitting a second Newsprint Poncho!! I used Lion Brand Pattern L32425 to make this project. This pattern is for the beginner and it may be downloaded for FREE from the Lion Brand website. Simply visit the Lion Brand website and search for the pattern using the pattern number listed above.

I made my version of this poncho using Lion Brand® Jiffy® Thick & Quick® Yarn in the color called Cascade Mountains. I also used size 13 (9mm), 29-inch wood/bamboo circular knitting needles from Clover to make my version of the Newsprint Poncho. I used approximately 5 balls of Lion Brand's® Jiffy® Thick & Quick® Yarn to complete this project.

I am giving this handmade poncho to my mom as a gift for Christmas this year. I will also be making matching wrist cuffs to go with this poncho as well. Above is a photograph of me wearing the completed Newsprint Poncho. 

I am also hoping to make quite a few more knitted items as gifts for family members and friends this holiday season. I think I may have over committed myself as I may not have the time to make all the items I want to before Christmas though. I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Until my next post, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment