Sunday, January 17, 2016

FashionKnit Yarn Store in Walnut Creek, California


Yesterday afternoon, I had the wonderful opportunity of visiting a new yarn to me yarn store in Walnut Creek, California called FashionKnit!

I enjoyed the layout of the the FashionKnit's interior, along the wide array of yarn, needles, and notions for sale at their store. I also enjoyed all the swatches and other knitted and/or crocheted items on display to see how a yarn looks when it is made into something.

FashionKnit also offers a wide variety of classes for both knitters and crocheters, which is awesome. And the prices for each of the classes offered are reasonable.

During my visit to FashionKnit, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the owner, Jeanine Bould. She was very welcoming, friendly, and took the time to answer the few questions I had about knitting. I definitely loved the personal service she provided and know I will return to her store for my knitting needs.

Checkout the following video of Jeanine discussing 'Knitting Is Life'.


Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment