Thursday, January 21, 2016

Knit This, Purl That ~~ Knitting Store in Pleasanton, California

Visiting independent yarn stores has become my 'fun thing' to do when I am not busy knitting, taking a knitting class, blogging, or living life my everyday life!!

Earlier today, I visited an independent knitting store in downtown Pleasanton, California called Knit This, Purl That. It's a quaint knitting store that offers a wonderful selection of yarns, knitting and crocheting classes and other fun knitting and crocheting events. They also have Monday Night Knit Club from 7 - 9pm... It's free!! So, bring along your latest knitting project and enjoy knitting with others.

I purchased a skein of Misti Alpaca Chunky Hand Painted Yarn during my visit at Knit This, Purl That and received a free knitting pattern created by the store's owner, Sandy, called Sandy's Rasta Cowl. I look forward to knitting the cowl!! It'll be fun to see how it turns out.

Below is a picture of the skein of yarn that I purchased from Knit This, Purl That:


Sara was the friendly staff member on hand that helped me during my visit at Knit This, Purl That. She answered questions I had for her and assisted me during checkout. I'm looking forward to visiting Knit This, Purl That again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment