Saturday, January 30, 2016

Yarn Haul For January 2016!!

Okay, one of my new year's resolutions this year is use most of my current yarn stash (or at least greatly shrink it) before I purchase more yarn for future knitting projects. Well this resolution has fallen by the wayside BIG TIME as I've purchased 25 skeins of yarn this month!!

I purchased the following skeins this month:

9  Skeins of Powdery™ Fashion Yarn By Loops & Threads® in Blue from Michaels for a cardigan and scarf pattern I'm currently making.
9  Skeins of Powdery™ Fashion Yarn By Loops & Threads® in Turquoise from Michaels for a cardigan and scarf pattern I'll make in the future.
4 Skeins of Loops & Threads® Cozy Wool™ Yarn in Velvet from Michaels to finish making various projects.
1 Skein of Loops & Threads® Chunky™ Yarn in Seaside from Michaels for an arm knitted cowl.
1 Skein of Lion Brand® Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick® Yarn in Blackstone to complete another project.
1 Skein of Misti Alpaca Chunky Hand Painted from an independent local knitting store for a cowl. I forget the name of the color I chose!

Small sampling of the skeins of yarn I purchased this month.

I've also purchased 3 pairs of circular knitting needles for knitting projects I am working on currently.

So, which skeins of yarn have you recently added to your stash this month? What are you planning to make with the yarn you've added to your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment