Saturday, February 6, 2016

Chunky Infinity Cowl

I've come to enjoy arm knitting as a quick way to make scarves for myself. I also enjoy making and giving them as a gifts. 

I visited my parents for Christmas in 2015 and my mom admired the chunky infinity cowl I was wearing. I had made the cowl for myself and loved how soft it felt on my skin... And how warm it kept my neck during cold weather. 

My mom liked my scarf so much that she asked me to make one for her. So, I duplicated the scarf I made for myself in the exact same color for my mom.

For the above chunky infinity cowl, I used Lion Brand Yarn pattern #: L40491. But, instead of using one skein of Lion Brand Yarn's Quickie Yarn, I used one skein of Loops & Threads Chunky Yarn in Seaside from Michaels. I've also made the same exact chunky infinity cowl using Loops & Threads Chunky Yarn in the Stone Washed color. I like this yarn as it's very soft and easy to work with.

The following are washing directions for Loops & Threads Chunky Yarn per the label: Hand wash, warm. Do not bleach. Dry flat. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.

Until my next post, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment