Saturday, March 12, 2016

A Coloring Book For Knitters!!

Coloring books for adults have become hugely popular these days... I've seen them on display everywhere at several retail outlets from Michaels to Barnes & Noble. Adult coloring books have been promoted as a stress-relieving pastime for adults.

I haven't bought any adult coloring books for myself and don't plan to at this time as I'm already pretty busy with knitting, reading books, maintaining two blogs, and other fun activities. Plus, for me personally, I find both knitting and reading to be relaxing and stress relieving ways to unwind.

However, I must say that I thought it was pretty cool to see that the folks at Mason-Dixon Knitting have published A Coloring Book For Knitters! If I did take up coloring in adult coloring books, the one for knitters would be in my collection.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment