Sunday, March 20, 2016

Busy Styx Yarn Store in Lafayette, California

On this rainy day, I decided to visit a new to me yarn store in Lafayette, California called Busy Styx. I love visiting independent yarn stores and seeing what these independent yarn stores have to offer for knitters like myself. 

Busy Styx has recently moved to a new location in Lafayette, California and had a grand reopening yesterday. The Busy Styx store front looks inviting and is filled with various weights of yarn, needles, buttons and other notions one has come to expect when visiting a yarn store. 

I thought that Marcia Brunning, who greeted me at Busy Styx was pleasant and inviting. She answered a few questions I had. I look forward to visiting Busy Styx again in the future.

What I liked most about Busy Styx is that they are an official CustomFit LYS store, which I think is awesome! Check out the following video for more information about CustomFit.


Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment