Thursday, March 31, 2016

Yarn Haul For March 2016

I'm trying to curb my yarn stash this year, but I keep finding yarn that I want to use to make various knitted items. So, I keep adding more skeins of yarn to my every growing yarn stash.

This month I purchased eleven skeins of yarn. Here's the breakdown of what I purchased this month:

2 Skeins of Loops & Threads Cozy Wool Marls Yarn in the Very Cherry Marl colorway 
1 Skein of Malabrigo Rasta Yarn in Ravelry Red colorway
2 Skeins of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn in the Brown Sugar colorway
1 Skein of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn in the Blue Bayou colorway
1 Skein of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn in the Black Ice colorway
2 Skeins of Patons Classic Wool DK Superwash Yarn in the Sea Green Heather colorway
1 Skein of Patons Astra Yarn in the Deep Pink Colorway
1 Skein of Patons Astra Yarn in the Cardinal Colorway


Sampling of the yarn skeins I purchased this month!

Which skeins of yarn have you added to your yarn collection this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment