Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Adventure Circle #Scarfie

Adventure Circle #Scarfie
I finished knitting another Adventure Circle #Scarfie last night! I love this easy to make FREE Lion Brand pattern... I guess you could say that the Adventure Circle #Scarfie has become one of my favorite knitting patterns as I've made four of them to date! I look forward to making many more of these cowl neck scarves in the future to give as gifts. 

What do I love about making this pattern?? Well, aside from the fact that it is easy and quick to make, I love that I can make it using a pair of circular knitting needles and with one skein or less of yarn. But my favorite feature is the fact that the seed stitch pattern is used to make the Adventure Circle #Scarfie and the seed stitch is very beautiful.

What I didn't realize until I finished knitting my latest Adventure Circle #Scarfie is that this particular pattern is for a child! I'm an adult woman, but I love wearing the Adventure Circle #Scarfie because it easily slips over my head and fits my neck perfectly. I dislike most cowl neck scarves because I feel that they are too large/baggy for my neck. The Adventure Circle #Scarfie has a circumference of approximately 20 inches and the width is approximately 7 inches, which comfortably fits around my neck and keeps it warm.

I used one skein of Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn in the Key West Pink colorway to make the Adventure Circle #Scarfie you see pictured above. This was the first time I've worked with the Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn. This particular yarn is 100% acrylic and is soft to the touch. If you love neon pink and gray, then the Key West Pink colorway is for you. Personally, I won't be using the Key West Pink colorway again though as I'm not a huge fan of neon pink.

To make the Adventure Circle #Scarfie, simply visit the Lion Brand Yarn website and type in the following pattern number, L40501B, into the search box on the Lion Brand website and you're good to go!
Until my next post, happy knitting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment