Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another Rasta Cowl Complete!

Sandy's Rasta Cowl in Ravelry Red
So, last month I knitted a cowl using a pattern called Sandy's Rasta Cowl. I liked how this pattern turned out that I decided to make another cowl in a different color for my mom for Mother's Day this year.

I used used one skein of Malabrigo Rasta Yarn (super bulky yarn) in the Ravelry Red colorway. The knitting pattern was obtained from an independent yarn store in Pleasanton, California called Knit This, Purl That

Sandy's Rasta Cowl is an easy pattern for the beginning knitter like myself. The directions were very clearly written and easy to follow. It was my second time knitting with Malabrigo yarn. I love the soft feel of Malabrigos Rasta Yarn and the exquisite, super saturated color of Malabrigo Rasta Yarn I used to complete my cowl.


To make my version of Sandy's Rasta Cowl, I used Deborah Norville size US 17, 16-inch circular knitting needles.

So what have you been working on these days?

Until my next post, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment