Thursday, April 28, 2016

Do You Listen to Knitting Podcasts?

Always on the look out for anything knitting related, I decided to look for knitting podcasts on Google. Wow, there seems to be a lot of options when it comes to knitting podcasts... There's even video podcasts. 

There are so many podcast options that I wasn't sure where to begin with my listening experience... So, I randomly chose to begin listening to the Never Not Knitting Podcast, which has 90+ knitting podcasts. The Never Not Knitting Podcast is hosted by Alana Dakos. 

Yesterday while knitting, I listened to the first three podcasts ever recorded by Alana Dakos at Never Not Knitting. So, far I've thought the Never Not Knitting Podcasts are just okay... But I am giving this podcast a chance to grow and mature into its own, as I'm sure there are growing pains with starting a new adventure like podcasting.

There are tons of knitting podcasts out there to listen to... I am on the look out for some excellent knitting podcasts to listen to in the months and (hopefully) years to come. Do you enjoy listening to knitting podcasts?? If there is a knitting podcast(s) you enjoy listening to, please share the podcast(s) with me by leaving a comment below!

Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment