Saturday, April 30, 2016

Yarn Haul For April 2016!!

Yes, another month has come and gone! And sure enough, I've added more yarn to my ever growing yarn stash... I can't seem to knit fast enough to keep up with my yarn purchases. If I don't watch out, I may soon have more skeins of yarn than I do books!! And I own a lot of books!!

This month, I've purchased 15 skeins of yarn as follows:

1 skein of Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Ribbon in Orange Topaz.
1 skein of Lion Brand Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Ribbon in Feldspar.
1 skein of Lion Brand Hometown USA Yarn in Key West Pink.
2 skeins of Lily Sugar'n Cream Solids Yarn in White.
3 skeins of Red Heart Boutique Twilight Electric Yarn in Pixie.
7 skeins of Bernat Satin Sparkle Yarn in Emerald.


Some of my new skeins of yarn to add to my ever growing yarn stash!

So, which skeins of yarn have you added to your yarn stash this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment