Monday, May 16, 2016

I Received Two Hanks of Yarn As An Early Birthday Gift!!

Colinette Yarns 5 Point Chunky in Elephant's Daydream Colorway

As a new knitter, one of my favorite gifts to receive is yarn... Or a gift card to a yarn store, so that I may buy yarn, knitting supplies, and other knitting accessories to add to my ever growing collection!

I recently visited the San Diego area for two weeks to see my parents to celebrate Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, and my birthday. While I was there, I was able to visit The Black Sheep Yarn Store in Encinitas, California with my mom. My mom knows how much I love to knit, so she let me pick out an early birthday gift for myself. I chose two hanks of Colinette Yarns 5 Point Chunky 100% Wool Yarn in the Elephant's Daydream Colorway and also a pair of US Size 17 knitting needles as well. Thank you mom, for the early birthday gift! I look forward to creating something wonderful with this yarn in the near future.


I wound the yarn into a ball myself!

Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment