Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Yarn Haul For May 2016

Clearance Yarn Purchase From Michaels
This month has been a good month for me terms of the yarn I've acquired!!

I was able to buy seven skeins of yarn on clearance at Michaels. My total price for all seven skeins with tax came to $14.71. If I'd paid full price + tax for these skeins of yarn, my total would have been $41.53. That's a savings of 65%... Yay, to saving money!

Plus, my mom was very sweet and purchased two hanks of 100% pure wool yarn for my birthday.

All in all, I've added nine skeins/hanks of yarn to my current collection as follows:

2 Hanks of Colinette Yarns 5 Point Chunky 100% Wool Yarn in the Elephant's Daydream colorway.
2 Hanks of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn in the Purple Haze colorway.
1 Hank of Lion Brand Imagine Yarn in the Brown Sugar colorway.
4 Skeins of Loops & Threads Zoomba Yarn in the Wild Fire colorway.


Colinette Yarns 5 Point Chunky

Please share with me the skeins of yarn you have added to your yarn stash during the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment