Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cabildo Cowl

I began making the Cabildo Cowl, an easy Lion Brand knitting pattern (Pattern Number 90620AD), at the end of May 2016. A couple of life events happened during the past couple of months, so it took me approximately three months to finish knitting the Cabildo Cowl.

The Cabildo Cowl is an easy pattern to knit up and despite the delay it took me in making this particular cowl, I felt it it turned out beautiful!!

The Cabildo Cowl is made with super bulky weight yarn, which is used to create the double seed stitch pattern that makes up the Cabaldo Cowl. I used three skeins of Loops & Threads Zoomba Yarn in the Wild Fire colorway. Loops & Threads Zoomba Yarn is 100% acrylic and is an easy yarn to work with overall. The finished cowl though has quite a bit of fuzzies on it, which may be due to the fact that the yarn is 100% acrylic. The good news is that the Loops & Threads Zoomba Yarn is 100% machine washable and dryable.

I am giving this particular Cabildo Cowl as a gift for Christmas this year.

Until my next post, happy knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment