Monday, September 5, 2016

What Are You Knitting Or Crocheting These Days?

Prayer Shawl ~ Using Lion Brand Homespun Yarn in Vintage

I am currently knitting a prayer shawl to give as a gift for my mother-in-law in my father-in-law's memory. My father-in-law passed away a few months ago from lymphoma cancer and I thought a prayer shawl would give my mother-in-law some comfort.

I am making the prayer shawl using the garter stitch with three skeins of Lion Brand's Homespun Yarn in the Vintage colorway. 

I am enjoying the process of making this beautiful prayer shawl for my mother-in-law. I find making prayer shawls to be very relaxing... I also am enjoying the colorful stripes that are seen in the rows that make up this prayer shawl. The colors are very pretty!

Until my next post, happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment