Friday, September 30, 2016

Yarn Haul September 2016!!

Misti Alpaca Pima Silk Hand Paint Yarn in the CSP42 Colorway
I purchased only one skein of yarn during the month of September. I am glad that I purchased only one skein of yarn this month as I have so many skeins of yarn stock piled in various cubby holes around my home waiting to be used. I am not a very fast knitter, so I tend to buy more skeins of yarn for various projects I have plans to make in the future. Sometimes, I simply wish that I could knit projects almost as fast as I buy skeins of yarn!!

This month I purchased a skein of dk weight yarn, which is unusual for me as I tend to purchase bulky or super bulky skeins of yarn. I love how fast bulky and super bulky yarn works up to complete knitting projects. But, alas, I am looking forward to also working with lighter weight yarns, so I chose to purchase a skein of Misti Alpaca Pima Silk Hand Paint Yarn in the CSP42 colorway. See picture above to view what this yarn looks like. 

I've used a chunky Misti Alpaca brand skein of yarn in the past for a different project that I've completed and loved using this brand of yarn as it is good quality and feel luscious against the skin... So, I look forward to using this new to me skein of Misti Alpaca Pima Silk Hand Paint Yarn in the CSP42 colorway to make a cowl pattern I recently acquired... The cowl pattern actually has some new to me knitting stitches I've never used before, which will help me grow my knitting skills!

So, which skeins of yarn have you purchased this month to add to your yarn stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment