Saturday, October 1, 2016

25 Knitting Tips To Help Improve Your Knitting!!

I really want to improve my knitting skills and take my knitting skills to the next level. So, when I came across an article on Knit Om titled, 25 Knitting Tips That Will Instantly Make you a Better Knitter, I read it to learn how to improve my skills.

Great tips are mentioned in this article on how to improve one's knitting!! Some of them I learned the hard way by making mistakes on my own... Like not making a gauge swatch and the having my project turn out way too large!! Or by not using skeins of yarn with the same dye lot number and and having the colors not evenly match throughout the entire project... And lastly, not reading a knitting pattern all the way through before beginning a project and having difficulty with the project while making it.

Other great tips include: keeping detailed notes on the project you are making, learn how to fix mistakes, work with quality yarn, using the correct knitting needles for the yarn being used, and so much more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment