Saturday, October 15, 2016

I Love Yarn Day 2016!!


Happy yarn day to Y-O-U!!! I hope you have a fabulous day of crafting, whether it be knitting, crocheting, weaving, or spinning today!

So, what do you love about yarn?? For me I love the vast variety of yarns out there in the world in different weights (from lace to super bulky and everything in between), the different colors and materials that yarn is made from, how yarn feels to the touch, and all the different things one can make by using yarn.

I love knitting with yarn. I am a relatively new knitter and consider myself an advance beginner. I love the creative process of knitting and making something with my hands, a pair of knitting needles and skeins of yarn. I have found that knitting is a great way to relieve stress. Plus, knitting makes me very happy. I love how portable knitting is as you can knit just about anywhere, which makes knitting such a wonderful hobby for me.

To learn more about I Love Yarn Day, please visit the Craft Yarn Council website. There's even an online scavenger hunt with an opportunity to win prizes!! For further details about the I Love Yarn Day Scavenger Hunt, click on the link that highlights I Love Yarn Scavenger Hunt.

How will you be celebrating I Love Yarn Day 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment