Saturday, October 22, 2016

Thergonomic Hand-Aids Support Gloves

I sometimes have issues with pain in fingers, hand, wrist, and forearm of my right limb off and on... The pain in the mentioned areas is due to an injury I had a few years ago. The pain may flare up when doing things like typing, writing, and crafting and certain chores.

In an effort to help reduce any potential pain flare ups while knitting, I've resorted to trying support gloves to minimize any stress/fatigue from the repetitive motion of knitting. 

I began using Thergonomic Hand-Aids Support Gloves in the past 3-5 months. These gloves are well constructed and have held up nicely with use. I would say that I have noticed an improvement by wearing these gloves while knitting. I wouldn't say they have kept me completely pain free by a long shot. I am learning that it's really all about balance. By wearing the gloves while I knit, taking frequent breaks, and working with different yarn weights, has helped me keep from being into major pain for the most part. I'd like to learn some stretches and incorporate other methods to help reduce any pain and other symptoms I do end up feeling from knitting.

What have you found helpful in avoiding stress, fatigue, and pain from knitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment