Monday, October 31, 2016

Yarn Haul October 2016!!

This month I purchased the following skeins of yarn:

2 skeins of Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto in Sequins Jade
2 skeins of Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto in Sequins Periwinkle
5 skeins of Red Heart Grande Yarn in Apricot
1 Skein Red Heart Boutique Sashay Sequins Yarn in Panda
Skein Red Heart Boutique Sashay Sequins Yarn in Champagne
Skein Red Heart Boutique Sashay Metallic Yarn in Aquamarine



Additionally, I purchased a new pair of Boye 29" Circular Aluminum Knitting Needles-Size 15 for a knitting project I'll be knitting using to knit the Red Heart Grande Yarn.

I also purchased a Boye Aluminum Crochet Hook 6-Inch, Size J, which I will be using to crochet a sashay scarf.






Did you add yarn to your stash this month?? If so, please share with me in the comment section below, which yarn you've added to your collection this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment