Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Yarn Haul November 2016

This month I've kind of gone wild with buying more sashay yarn to make ruffle scarves with for the Christmas holiday to give as gifts to family and friends... I'm truly hoping with all the things I'm already making to give as Christmas gifts and also doing plenty of other things between now and the end of the year that I have enough time to make more ruffle scarves to give as stocking stuffers!


So, here's a list of yarn I've added to my collection:

5 skeins of Fashion Plus Mill-End Assortment Sashay Yarn in red and silver metallic from Joann Fabric & Craft Stores
2 skeins of Red Heart Sashay Boutique Yarn in Mambo
2 skeins of Red Heart Sashay Boutique Yarn in Jive
2 skeins of Red Heart Sashay Boutique Yarn in Tango



Share below in the comments section, which skeins of yarn you've added to your stash this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment