Monday, December 12, 2016

How To Make Your Own Wool Dryer Balls

I love making easy DIY Projects and making my own wool dryer balls sounds like a very easy DIY Project indeed!!

I came across an online article titled HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ENERGY-SAVING WOOL DRYER BALLS by Jillee at One Good Thing by Jillee website. In the article, Jillee writes:
How would you like to never buy another fabric softener product again AND cut your laundry drying time in half??? Would you believe me if I told you these little woolen gems can do that?
Wool Dryer Balls save you money, energy and time by cutting the dryer’s drying time and by eliminating the need to buy softeners. When you use 4 balls in your dryer, you can cut your dryer time by 25-50%!
I'm interested in making these wool dryer balls and see if they cut my dryer's drying time! Plus, I like the idea of not having to buy and use fabric softener ever again.

Click on the above link to read the full article and learn how to make your own wool dryer balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment