Thursday, December 8, 2016

Ruffle Scarf

I've crocheted my eighth ruffle scarf using sashay yarn!! I've crocheted six ruffle scarves to give as Christmas gifts this year and the remaining two scarves were given for other occasions.

The latest ruffle scarf I crocheted, was made from Red Heart Boutique Sashay Sequins yarn in the Champagne colorway. 

View the photograph to the left to see what a ruffle scarf looks like in the Champagne colorway. I love the Champagne colorway as it is a lovely winter white color with small sequins added in for fun.

Unfortunately, you are unable to see the sequins in the photograph I've taken. The sequins themselves have a lovely iridescent look to them adding a sophisticated look to the completed ruffle scarf itself. I think this ruffle scarf will be lovely to wear for special occasions.

Until my next post, happy crocheting and/or knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment