Saturday, December 31, 2016

Yarn Haul December 2016

Okay, I kind of went NUTS buying yarn this month due to all of the great sales through online retailers! I ended up with 48 skeins of yarn in all.

3 Skeins of Loops & Threads Charisma Yarn in the Northern Lights Colorway.
3 Skeins of Loops & Threads Charisma Big! Yarn in the Red Colorway.
5 Skeins of Rozetti Bamboo Glam Yarn in the Poolside Colorway
9 Skeins of Lion Brand Yarns Wool-Ease Thick And Quick Yarn in the Hudson Bay Colorway.
1 Skein of Lion Brand Yarns Landscapes Yarn in the Amethyst Colorway.
1 Skein of Lion Brand Yarns Landscapes Yarn in the Tropics Colorway.
6 Skeins Loops & Threads Charisma Yarn in Bright Pop Colorway.
6 Skeins Loops & Threads Charisma Yarn in Lakeside Colorway.
4 Skeins Alana Universal Yarn in the Hula Colorway.
6 Skeins of Patons Cobbles Yarn in the Blue Shadow Colorway
6 Skeins of Patons Cobbles Yarn in the Moon Rock Colorway.



Alana Universal Yarn 
Loops and Threads Charisma Yarn

So, now it's official, I'm buried in yarn!! Not that that's a bad thing. It's just that
 I already have a ginormous yarn stash, but my yarn stash has truly exploded with all the yarn I've purchased in the past two to three months. 


I think I may have to put a stop to buying yarn in 2017 and stick to using the yarn I currently have on hand for the time being. The main problem is that I am not a fast knitter. And as we all know, life happens and we need to take breaks between knitting projects to do other things. 

Anyway... Now that I am thinking about buying yarn, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop buying yarn completely in 2017. Especially, if I come across a great sale going on from a favorite retailer. However, I'll definitely slow down on the amount of yarn I purchase during 2017 though for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment