Saturday, January 7, 2017

Happy New Year to YOU!!



I am wishing you a happy, healthy 2017 filled with generous amounts of time knitting and crocheting to your hearts content!!

I hope your new year is off to a good start so far and you are enjoying plenty of time for crafting.

Have you made any knitting, crocheting, or crafting resolutions for 2017?

I've made the following knitting resolutions for 2017 as follows:

1. Finish making my first sweater (a cardigan). My 2016 goal was finish making this sweater, but alas, it didn't happen as I was too busy at the end of end of 2016 making Christmas gifts for friends and family.

2. Make a District 12 Cowl Wrap for myself using the free Lion Brand Pattern (# L30292) I downloaded. This will be a new project 


District 12 Cowl Wrap

3. Make two ponchos for two different family members who want me to knit ponchos for them. Completed as of 4/5/2017.

4. Make four gifts for four different people for their birthdays this year.

5. Learn new knitting stitches this year to improve my knitting skills.

6. Sell or donate unwanted yarn at a yarn garage sale at a local independent yarn store later this year.

7. Hopefully, attend Stitches West in Santa Clara, California on February 23-26, 2017. I missed this knitting convention last year, so I'm hoping to make it to this convention this year.

8. I've enrolled in an online knitting class through Craftsy called Knit Lab: Projects, Patterns & Techniques with Stefanie Japel that I want to complete this year.

9. Learn how to Portuguese Knit this year through an online Craftsy class called Knit Faster With Portuguese Knitting with Andrea Wong.

10. Rework a shrug I began making for my mom last year.

11. Just have fun knitting this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment