Friday, January 13, 2017

Seed Stitch Cowls & Hat!!

Long Seed Stitch Cowl
For Christmas, I knitted a few gifts for family using Loops & Threads Charisma Yarn in the Northern Lights colorway.

This was the first time I had knitted anything using the Loops & Threads Charisma Yarn. I liked the soft feel of this bulky yarn and the inexpensive price of this yarn as well. The Northern Light colorway is beautiful and it incorporates the colors of black, dark blue, turquoise blue, purple, and olive green. I liked how well this yarn self stripes when making various projects.


Short Seed Stitch Cowl & Hat
I knitted a total of three items using the above mentioned yarn. I made all three items using the seed stitch. I made a long cowl, a hat, and a shorter cowl that fits closer to the neck.

All three items turned out really cute, if I do say so myself!

What have you knitted lately?

Until my next post, happy knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment