Friday, January 27, 2017

Poncho Progress --- An Update!!

So, earlier this month I began making a poncho for my niece. I also started making a poncho for my mom as well. I'm using the same pattern to make both ponchos, but I am making them is different colors.

For my niece, I am making her poncho using Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick and Quick in yarn in the Galaxy colorway. I've finished knitting the first of two panels that comprise this poncho for my niece.



For my mom,  I am making her poncho using Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick and Quick in yarn in the Hudson Bay colorway. I've finished knitting the first of two panels that comprise this poncho for my mom.



I am hoping to have both ponchos completed by the end of next month.

So, which projects are you making these days??? Are you knitting or crocheting??? Are you making something for yourself or someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment