Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What Project Are You Knitting or Crocheting?

My hubby and I had visited family for a week during the Christmas/New Year's holiday in 2016. During our visit, I had been wearing a poncho I had knitted for myself in 2015. My niece really liked the poncho, so she asked me if I would knit one for her to wear. 

So, I am currently knitting a poncho using Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn in the Galaxy colorway for my teen aged niece... Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn in the Galaxy colorway is a dark Merlot color with a purple metallic thread that runs through it. It's a very pretty color and the color that my niece chose for her poncho.

I'm currently about 25% done knitting the poncho at this point in time. I'm not sure when I'll have the poncho finished as I have other projects I need to complete before the end of February.

So, what are you knitting or crocheting these days? Are you making something for yourself or someone else?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    It took me ages to realise I haven't visited you back! What a lovely surprise to find out that you knit, as I recently started knitting myself. This christmas I made a scarf for my dad and I'd like to make a blanket for myself :)

    For now I have just experimented with a rectangular loom (I'm not sure that's the correct name), but crochet looks easy and the results are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my evening!! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave a comment on my knitting blog.

      That's totally cool that you knit too. That's cool that you knit too. I have yet to using a knitting loom. Funny, but I almost purchased a loom set earlier today while I was at a crafting store!

      Happy crafting to you!

      Delete