Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Yarn Haul January 2017!

This year, I want to learn how to tat using a shuttle!! So, I purchased two small clover brand tatting shuttles and two skeins of Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread in Size 10. One skein of the Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread is in the Pink Camo colorway and the other Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread is in the Passionata colorway.

I also purchased one large Starlit tatting shuttle. Plus one skein of Artiste cotton crochet thread in size 10 in the French Lilac colorway.




I'm hoping that learning how to tat will not be too difficult to do!

I also purchased five skeins of  Lion Brand's Wool Ease Thick and Quick Yarn in the Galaxy colorway for a project that I am currently knitting for my teen aged niece.


Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick in Galaxy

Do you know how to tat? Do you do needle tatting or shuttle tatting? What type of things do you like to make when tatting?

No comments:

Post a Comment