Monday, May 1, 2017

Fred The Cowl!

Last week, I began knitting a new to me beginning knit pattern called Fred The Cowl, which I discovered on Ravelry. I was able to download this pattern for FREE and it incorporates the yarn over stitch and the knit two together stitch to make eyelets. 


I finished knitting the Fred The Cowl Pattern yesterday morning. It turned out lovelier than expected!! It's now one of my favorite patterns as it is easy to knit and looks great once it is finished.


I used roughly a skein and a half of Loops & Threads Cozy Wool yarn from Michaels in the Sandstone colorway to complete my version of the Fred The Cowl pattern. Loops and Threads Cozy Wool is a soft, super bulky yarn weight. I also knitted this cowl using size 11 US, 16-inch circular knitting needles.

Until my next post, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment