Friday, May 19, 2017

I've Knitted My 2nd Fred The Cowl Scarf!!

Me wearing the Fred the Cowl
I've finished knitting another Fred The Cowl scarf for my cousin's daughter. It turned out really nicely.

This time I used Deborah Norville by Premier Yarns Serenity Chunky Yarn in the Puppy Dog Tails colorway and is a bulky (5) weight yarn. 

The Puppy Dog Tails colorway ends up looking like a tie dye experiment with light blue and light purple colors with a white background once the yarn used to make something.

The Puppy Dog Tails is a colorway I normally wouldn't gravitate towards, but I found myself really surprised at how much I really enjoyed the colors once I had completed the project. I just hope my cousin's daughter loves the cowl too as she likes purples and blues.
Close Up Look of the Fred The Cowl
So, what have you been knitting or crocheting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment