Friday, June 30, 2017

June Yarn Haul 2017



This month, I purchased 19 skeins of yarn for specific projects! I purchased all of my yarn on sale or clearance as I am a bargain shopper. 

However,  I am not a fast knitter... Additionally, I haven't been knitting the past eight days for various reasons... So long story short, I have no idea when I will use the latest skeins of yarn purchased for the knitting projects I want to make.

So, which skeins of yarn did I purchase during the month of June? Well, I'm glad you asked! I purchased the following skeins of yarn:

2 skeins of Impeccable Big Yarn in the Blush Variegated colorway.
4 skeins of Himalaya Spring Yarn in the Blue colorway.
6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft Tweeds Yarn in the Aran colorway.
3 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in the Minty  colorway (not pictured).
4 skeins of Universal Yarn Alana in the Kahuna colorway (not pictured).

So, which skeins of yarn did you purchase during the month of June and what are you going to make with the yarn you've purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment