Wednesday, June 14, 2017

New Knitting Skills I've Learned So Far This Year!

During the past couple of months, I have branched out and learned some new knitting skills to add to my knitting repertoire. This is good news for me, as I've been wanting to branch out and learn new knitting skills to use in patterns I am making.

Here's a list of the new skills I've learned so far this year:

* How to add fringe to a project.
* How to do drop stitches.
* How to do yarn overs and combine them with the knit two together stitch to make eyelets.
* How to make the netting stitch.
* How to make the solid mesh stitch.

I am really excited about the new stitches/techniques I've learned and have used them in projects I have been making the past couple of months.

So what new techniques have you learned so far this year? Are there still areas of knitting and/or crocheting that you need to improve upon? Share your comments with me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment