Friday, June 2, 2017

What Are You Knitting Or Crocheting These Days??


I've started knitting the Cancun Boxy Lace Top... It's a FREE, easy knit pattern for knitters with some knitting experience, who wants to make their very first top. 

The Cancun Boxy Lace Top is a lace sampler made in two panels, which are sewn together. This top showcases various lace stitches in each panel for a fun, casual look which is perfect for the summer months ahead. The Cancun Boxy Lace Top is a loose fitting top.

I am making the Cancun Boxy Lace Top using Universal Yarn Alana in the Hula colorway for my mom. The Hula colorway contains pinks, yellow, and orange.

I am also planning to make the  Cancun Boxy Lace Top for myself as well. I am hoping to have both tops made before summer ends so that my mom and I are able to wear our tops before the weather cools down in the fall months.

Anyway, I am really pleased with how the Cancun Boxy Lace Top is turning out so far. I love the colors of Universal Yarn Alana in the Hula colorway. I'm really looking forward to see how this top turns out once I've finished knitting it. I hope my mom loves it as well!

So, what are you knitting or crocheting these days??

No comments:

Post a Comment