Saturday, July 1, 2017

I Made Another Red Heart's Drop Stitch Scarf!

Last week, I finished knitting my third Drop Stitch Scarf using a FREE pattern I discovered on Red Heart's website.

This pattern is easy to make, even if Red Heart's directions aren't quite clear on how to make a drop stitch for the very first time.

I made my second version of the Drop Stitch Scarf using approximately 1.5 skeins of Isaac Mizrahi CRAFT Lexington Yarn in the Irving colorway, which is a variegated yarn that makes use of orange, purple, blues, fuchsia, and white colors to make a really beautiful pattern. I really like how beautiful this scarf turned out... And the drop stitches and fringe add a wonderful dimension to make this scarf really stand out.

This was my second time working with Isaac Mizrahi CRAFT Lexington Yarn, which is a super bulky yarn made with 85% acrylic  fiber and 15% wool fiber. The yarn feels soft to the touch. I am curious to see how well this yarn wears over time.

Until my next post, happy knitting and crocheting to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment