Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What Have You Been Knitting or Crocheting Lately?


I've recently begun knitting a double seed stitch cowl using a super bulky yarn called Big Twist Natural Blend Yarn. This yarn is comprised of 80% acrylic and 20% wool. This is the first time I've used Big Twist Natural Blend Yarn. Unfortunately, the colorway for this yarn is not stated on the outside of the packaging for this product, which is a bummer!

Anyway, I made this same exact cowl last year and it turned out lovely...  I used a different brand of yarn in a different colorway. 

The pattern I used for this cowl is from Lion Brand and it is an easy knit pattern. It's called Cabildo Cowl (Pattern# 90620AD) and it's FREE from Lion Brand.

Check the following link to see how the Cabildo Cowl I made last year turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment